Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What do you have in mind? or should I say "up your sleeve...!!"

Just a rant of random thoughts at a random time for a random reason.

Or maybe it's not all that random at all.........


Yeah, I might be paranoid, but I bet your paranoia is worse.

.........yes, I'm talking to you!


I have tried contacting you because I know something.  Something that you would like to know.  Something that you ought to know. 

What makes up US?  Is it you?  Is it me?

High!!!!  How are you?  Good!!!!!

I'm about to take a nap.  I had a very lucid dream that took me to an obe that I would like to experience again.  I went blue.  I would love for you to join me.  Let me on your thought wave.

You are smoking.  I might light up myself.  Have a small chat with you over coffee.  No need to run off so quickly.  I'm in no hurry.  Well??????.......  /;o)

How have you been?  You never stopped thinking about me.  I have always felt you there.   I went without talking to you to see if I was right??!!

I was!!

You would not leave me.  No matter the threats.  You are obsessed. 

"Possessed", maybe??

Show me that you are there.

Make another deposit-same info.

even a Euro.

Show your face!!

or.........

show me more!!!

you have my number.......   you can text/bbm me a picture to let me know that you ARE THERE!!!


follow along with me.  I will see you on the other side!!!!
http://youtu.be/vFKMmo9vUsM

As I finish my smoking, I focus my intentions for a specific lucid dream where I meet up with a partner on the AP to go obe with another and meet on the same plane.

Nov. 6, 2012 10:02am Eastern time. USA!

No comments: