Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Need a rub down

I had such a hard time sleeping last night and I woke up today aching all over.  I think that the weather is already getting into my bones.

I need a relaxing massage and a nice long vacation.

I did see something yesterday while walking through the house as I glanced at the TV.
There was a car commercial on.

It was for Cadillac.

It was about a road race.
It was in a foreign country, and the car shown zips around the edges of the country on this road course.

I'm sure you can guess where the race is held.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

You were amazing last night!

Want to do it again tonight?

I will see you again on the other side.

We can break on through to the other side.

Come to me this time. I am always the one doing the traveling, and I want you to come get me this time.

See you then....  xo

 

No comments: