Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Up to date

I'm keeping you up to date.....if you haven't noticed.

Lastnight, two states legalized marajuana for personal use......I think that is how it is working.....  I haven't read up on it all.

Have you been dreaming about me?

When you get up, you will sit on the couch and smoke and have your laptop on, working. 

You will check here first. 

I AM the FIRST thing on your mind in the morning.

I want to see you.....

I want to taste a smoke on your lips...

Can I come to you?

We could meet.  In "our" city!  In the city by the Lake!

You need to come here.  I want to teach you some things.

Maybe you can teach me a thing or two as well.

You should start a blog.

name your blog these three riddles

1.)your favorite city to visit- I don't think that it is far from you.  it's an A listers city.  Better than vegas.  It's at the top of the list-in the phone book!

2.)The abbreviation to the person's name/title/profession/major that I see monthly. (HINT-the word MAJOR).......NOT *_h D.   (has a "k" sound at the end)

3.)your gender. 

I can't wait to start communicating!!

my heart is beating rapid.

wet!

No comments: