Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The new hair cut

They say that when you let your stylist do what they wish, you are going through a change in your life.  Normally something pretty major.  It's a lot of times a spur of the moment idea that you decide to take the steps to actually get the hair actually cut.....

I wonder what her eyes look like.  I haven't seen into her beautiful eyes in such a long time now.

How has time gone by so fast.

I have a rock that is rusty color and is triangular in shape that I keep above my door that I look at every time I leave my apartment.

School is going great, and I am doing well.

The other side of my bed is still cold.

I have my studio in my other room.

It has a great view and I am right by the pool which is now warm enough here to use.

I feel you behind me.

Everyday and always have.

 

No comments: