Monday, October 29, 2012

New LEASE in life

Well, I'm mostly all moved in to my new place, and it feels wonderful to not have to answer to anyone.
Life has given me a lot of calm lately, and I can't be more grateful than I am right now for that calmness that I have found.
I have a lot to do with the current direction that my life is heading.  I am in the routine of exercising and meditating daily, and I have cut almost all by-products out of my diet, and I have most of all recognized the toxic parts of my life and I have changed those liabilities into assets by setting goals, rules and expectations and integrity for myself.  I have to live with myself forever, and for the majority rule, people in my life have more say so over my life than I did, and I had to change that.  I had to start putting an emphasis on what was important to my future needs.  I needed to keep in mind my personal beliefs.  I had realized that I had all but lost myself in a toxic world that I got swallowed by.
Once my eyes could adjust to seeing the real truth for where I was, it was then that i was able to make great positive strides in my life.
My future is extremely bright and has so much waiting ahead for me.

I can't wait for it to all unfold.

I'm going to many new and exciting places that I've never been.



USELESS BIT OF INFORMATION PUT HERE FOR NO REASON: You can purchase a prepaid cell phone and a prepaid visa/ MasterCard to pay for"untrailed" international calls.